Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bug Spray....Hair Spray

Last night was the Kenny concert. I honestly can't remember when I have had such a good time. (Well, I am sure I could remember if I tried....but let's face it....I don't want to try.) Thanks to Leona we had VIP tickets. Basically we just had little blue bracelets and got to drink in a really nice tent. We still ended up at the VERY top of the lawn. I did get to go down to our row F seats for a moment to get a peak at Kenny. I think that brief moment may have made me a concert snob. I really liked watching the concert and actually seeing everything in person and not on a screen! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
As of now I am sitting in bed with OFF in my hair......yes...that's right bug spray. I somehow got tree sap in my hair this afternoon and OFF was the only thing I could find that would get it out that doesn't come out of the kitchen. I think it is working, but there is still a bit left....I must need to re apply!

No comments: