Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here we go....

Ok...so my friend Rachael...aka...my daytime roommate decided I needed another reason to be on the computer instead of doing much needed maintenance around the house! Now let me explain how we got to 5 minutes with Chase.....

I obviously find my son adorable, so quite naturally I want to share every cute quirky thing the kid does and says with all of you. After dinner tonight at the Pizza Hut buffet here in Hope Mills....(just try to picture all the trash we encountered there on Kids Eat Free Night!) Chase gets in the car and says...."yucky dinner!" "What" I asked just to be sure that was really what he said and sure enough the whole way home he says..."Yucky dinner!" Wow....I thought is was great myself, minus the plastic fork, lack of plates and no salad dressing at the salad bar. Oh and the waitress who about died when we asked her for napkins....not extra napkins, but our 1st napkins! I know I'm easy to please, but Chase apparently not!

Then we get home and Chase looks at the couch that Rachael and Lorelai sat on for 7 hours today....(yes I did say 7 hours TODAY) and says "Lorelai?" Like where is the chick that goes on the couch! Wait....now that I read that back it sounds terrible that Rachael and Lorelai were here for 7 hours, but that is our new thing. I babysit them all day and frankly, they babysit us! It's quite a great relationship. JD says its called a symbiotic relationship....

No comments: